Add the Electronic Program link to your phone or tablet
On iPad or iPhone screen
- Open the Integrated Program link in your Safari browser. No other
browsers on an iPhone offer this feature
- Make sure the page you want has been completely loaded
- Press the center button on the touch-screen. It looks like a box
with another line "popping out of it". This is the same
option you would press to add a bookmark to your iPhone
- Touch the "Add to Home Screen" button
- Edit the title, on the page that results. This will become the
text at the bottom of the home-screen that holds the "app"
on the home screen
- Press the "Add" button that is found at the top of the
screen that results.
Opera Mobile will do it on Android
- Click on the link in your email.
- Let the page open in Opera Mobile.
- Click the pages icon at bottom.
- Click one of the boxes with a '+' sign on the home page in Opera Mobile.
- You will see a list of recent website addresses used, with the most recent at the top.
- Click on the Bush Club Online Walks Program site, which should be at the top of the list.
The page will now be held on your home page in Opera Mobile.
Close to return to previous window
Design by Berger Bits & Bytes Services