If an incident or accident occurs on a Bush Club activity the procedure to follow is:
- notify the leader on the same day, ideally during the
- the leader reports the incident to the Data Base Manager, either
on the Walk Report form or on a separate Incident Report Form
- the Data Base Manager notifies the Insurance Officer
- the Insurance Officer records the incident and notifies the insurance
broker of a possible claim
- the Insurance Officer provides the injured person with information
about what is claimable, and then, if there are claimable expenses,
gives the injured person a claim form and provides assistance in completing
it if required
- the injured person must keep all receipts
- the injured person sends the completed claim form and copies of
the receipts directly to the insurance broker. The injured person
keeps the originals of the receipts.
- the injured person notifies the Insurance Officer when the claim
is paid, or requests assistance with an unpaid claim.
Please see the Contact Us page for the
name and email address of the Club's Insurance Officer.
Click here for details of our Insurance Policy
Design by Berger Bits & Bytes Services